BY: BARBARA J. STRAUSER
The soul is the seat of SELF consciousness.
The body is the seat of SENSE consciousness.
The spirit of recreated man is the image of God – God consciousness.
Within every soul lies its inherent potentialities. With the words, “Come to me” Christ Jesus invites us to experience the pathway of discovery to those dimensions of human possibilities. The song of the soul apart from Jesus is a dirge. He is the pivotal point of fresh direction and a new song of Life.
ESSENTIAL NUCLEUS OF THE SOUL
[God given attributes and needs]
1. To love and be loved
SOUL ENDUED BY GOD
1. Magnanimous love
2. Yielded to recreated spirit
3. Spirit led worship in truth
6. Peace of God
7. Fruit of the Spirit
NEW CREATION IN CHRIST (Human form)
1. God’s love received and poured out
2. Moving and speaking as one with Christ
3. Yielded; compliance with the Father
6. Righteous and Peaceful
7. Spiritual Fruit become tangible
SENSES INFLUENCED BY HOLY SPIRIT
The senses were designed to help the human form of mankind and are used to this benefit in the presence of the Holy Spirit.
SENSE REALM FUNCTIONS
SOUL INFLUENCED BY CARNALITY
1. Self-centered love
4. Carnal knowledge
5. Doubts; fears
7. Spiritual darkness
CARNALLY CONTROLLED HUMAN
1. Abuse; ego building acts disguised as love
2. Promoting rebellion
3. False religions; idols; secular church
4. Bereft of truth; desolate
6. Greed; lust
7. Evil acts
CARNALLY ABUSED SENSE REALM
The sense realm is influenced by the carnal nature and perverted to lead the soul to wrong choices.
COME TO ME – CHARACTER [Barbara J. Strauser] 1