BY: JIM and DARLING MELBA CROFFORD
NOVEMBER 21, 2003
I have this victory, and oh what a victory it is. I have been seated at the right hand of the Father with all things under my feet.
And today, I am with Him in Paradise, and behold, you are here also. What a marvelous joy to find that we are here together. Here we are together, free from affliction.(Free from anything that hinders, or causes pain or suffering.)
PARADISE: FREEDOM FROM AFFLICTION OR THE THOUGHT OF SEPARATION; RESTORED TO FATHER’S HOUSE.
This writer would like to say:
1. We are free from affliction in this Paradise of God. We do not feel the nails through our hands and
feet. We are indeed free; God’s utter freedom.
2. We do not suffer defeat ever again.
3 .We are free from fear and shame or excuse.
4. We are free from lack; never to be concerned again.
5. We are free from sorrow and remorse.
6. We have infinite peace, joy and righteousness, cut short in His wonderful Presence.
7. We are ONE, seated in Christ Jesus in resurrection life; upon every horizon are the wonders of the
Father. May our love be so increased that we shall always be a great vacuum to all mankind.
“I see you have left your diabetes behind, and your hurt behind, and all the old appearance world behind, and you have entered My eternal rest, My eternal NOW. Here, you are hidden in My rock’s cleft; never again to be known as mortal man.”
“The whirling is come and carried you away into the Light which you know is your eternal body. You are now become the Promise, for which men have longed across the ages. You have lain aside the old dead man, and have journeyed afar into the realms of the beauty of Godliness.”
“You have traded despair for Christ-ship and fellowship in the body of the Great One of Glory.”
Blessed be our victory. Blessed be our Father. Blessed be the new creature and the new creation. Blessed be the Blood of The Lamb. Blessed be all hearts that have found THE ONE SAVIOR.
Hallelujah! We are LOVE.
THE VICTORY [Jim–Darling Melba Crofford] 1